Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Shelves, Finished

I finally finished painting our living room shelves.  Here they are, in their full glory.


I think I'm in love.  I can't believe the whole project from shelves to paint was under probably $30.  Big win.

Meanwhile, I stash-busted out a patchwork window shade for Elly's side of the car.  He's pretty bothered by the sun and we have a long car trip coming up.  He picked out the fabric himself from my stash.






The car isn't home now, but when it is, I'll get some pictures of the shade in action.  Ellis is a bit disappointed that it can't fly.  I'm not sure where he got the idea that it would.  In any case, I'm pleased with it and am looking forward to seeing if it works.

I'm also working on embellishing the napkins made from a repurposed ring sling.




No comments:

Post a Comment