Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Do Doodle

Product placement: awesome new crayons for mama!




I wanted new colored pencils for sketching.  Alas, real artist colored pencils turned out to be far too expensive when I do already have some.  I mean, I have the ones that Ellis uses and so are Crayola and have also been dropped so many times that the lead is shattered in most of them.  So I settled on these pretty crayons, instead.




They did jumpstart my sketching this afternoon.




The rain has been falling steadily for going on two hours.  I do enjoy a good rainy afternoon from time to time, but I'm growing weary of this fickle Spring.  I want an explosion of life rather than this slow leaking of green into the world. I guess I'll take what I can get: an afternoon spent in the studio, thinking about the next thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment