Monday, April 22, 2013

Flowers

Last week, Sarah got me flowers.



Aren't they pretty? They were to celebrate the sale of this towel that's been in the shop since day one. It had been put on like a zillion favorite lists but no one would buy it. Always a bridesmaid. Anyway, it finally found a home.  Here it is getting all dressed up for its big day.



I was sad to see it go. It's been one of my favorite pieces, with some really unique appliqués. I hope the new owner enjoys it.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to increase my small shop inventory.




I have a few pieces in process.




And I have a few new pieces in the shop.



I'm still working on taking awesome pictures. My pieces are tricky to photograph. They require bright light to accent the colors, which in a Chicago Spring is not in high supply. It's also really tricky to capture the detail. But I'm working on it.


I do much better with the more casual pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment