Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life Goes On

As it happens, the Unfortunate Wine Spill was a result of late night peach jam canning, with wine.  You know how that can get sort of dicey.  Even though I basically blew my entire shopping budget for the rest of my life on a computer I already owned, I was excited to get some peach jam out of the deal.

Sadly, the jam is runny.  It's just insult to injury around here.

What does one do with runny jam, you ask?  You make crock pot yogurt to stir it into, oh yes you do.

And if you still have extra time after you make runny peach jam and crock pot yogurt to stir it into, you buy 50 pounds of tomatoes at the farmers market.  And that's pretty much your week.

Or at least, that's what I do.  What I don't do, apparently, is take pictures.  We'll pencil that in for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment