Thursday, December 27, 2012

Resting, A Little

We had such a lovely Christmas.  My parents were here and we pretty much just hung out and enjoyed each other's company.  That's what it's supposed to be about, I guess.

I received a very special gift of a stained glass window that used to hang in my grandma's home and that later hung in my mom's.  I'm thrilled to hang it in my house.

Unfortunately, I'm sick today.  And my sewing machine isn't working and needs to go to the sewing machine doctor.  Maybe we're like Elliott and E.T., sort of psychically connected.  Or maybe it's just a coincidence.  Anyway, my plan to spend my sick day sewing was fully thwarted, so I spent much of the morning cutting out paper stars and sticking them to my windows.







It's snowing now and I'm waiting for Sarah and Ellis to get back from whatever adventure they're on.

No comments:

Post a Comment