Thursday, May 3, 2012

Still playing catch-up.  Here's the sweater vest I made for my sweet niece Cecelia, complete with vintage buttons, tricked out in a Malabrigo Silky Merino in Amoroso from my favorite LYS, and inspired by this.



Here's Ellis learning to hula-hoop from his hula-hoopin' grandma, sporting his new Cubs hat for his new big head.


I'm still processing my Mama's Art Week-end, but do promise details this week-end.

Meanwhile, here's what I'm planning for dinner over the next few nights:

Thursday:  Easy Chili

Friday:  Slow-Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala (inspired by Emily's awesome meal at Art Week-end)

Saturday:  Meatloaf with Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Sunday:  Dal Mahkni with Roasted Veggies

Monday:  Leftovers!!!

That's all for today.  I'm off to wash a million dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment