Meanwhile, I've been reorganizing my art and craft supplies. I realize one thing: I have too much. I am hereby declaring a stash busting extravaganza! I have too much of many things. And I'm tired of a lot of it. I don't feel inspired by the same old fabric. However, I can't really justify new fabric when I truly do have plenty. Here is the outline.
- I have already begun my crocheted washcloth project using my stashed cotton yarn. I'm hoping to finish a dozen washcloths by the week-end.
- Stashy blanket is on the horizon. I'm thinking crocheted.
- Socks with sock yarn. I have at least 5 pairs worth.
- Yarn bombs!
- I have a completed quilt top that's been sitting in a drawer for years. It's time to finish it. In fact, I even have the batting at the ready.
- We need new napkins.
- I need a new mama bag.
- Another quilt.
- Appliqued t-shirts for the kid and every other child I know.
- Rag rug, if I can figure out how.
- Fillings for pillows and softies
- Tea towels
- Things for my forthcoming ETSY shop!
- Softies galore!
- Wool quilty blankets
Collage and Paper Materials
- Handmade envelopes
- Birthday cards
- Gift bags
- Collage kits for gifts
Random Other Stuff
- Hand-carved stamps
- Wind chimes
I'm sure there is more, but that's the general plan. What's your plan for your extra materials?