Friday, November 16, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

Ack!  I got behind!  Sarah had a health scare and I am doing NaNo, so here we are.  Let's catch up.

I won't go into Sarah's health thing much because, well, don't you all have your own health stuff to worry about?  But it threw me for a loop a bit.  She's so solid and steady almost all of the time.  It's hard when it's revealed that yep, she's just a regular person like the rest of us.

And then Halloween came, which I did manage to blog.

And then the Election, which I didn't manage to blog.  My home state of Minnesota was voting on whether or not I am a person equal to others in the eyes of the law.  It was very upsetting to me.  Et tu, MN?  But Minnesota was awesome and rejected a constitutional amendment saying that all people are not created equal.  Rock on, Minnesota.  And this country voted in a whole mess of female senators and members of congress.  A good week for freedom, I say.

And although I didn't blog it, I really have been working.  I love making things.









I will work toward being more present as we go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment