Yeah, still getting back into the post-Winnie swing of things. We'll just do a big overview of what we've been up to and call it a day.
1. Ellis and Sarah took apart an answering machine. It was cool.
2. It's summer, which means yummy tomatoes.
3. Our new dog is cute, despite not being our old dog.
4. I worked on some embroidery pieces in waiting.
5. Blueberry Basil jam!
6. Ellis played a lot.
7. I made Moroccan Chick Pea Tagine.
So, we're getting it figured out. I have a whole week-end of projects planned. I can't wait.