Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 in Pictures

Snow buries us deeper and deeper here in Chicago today.  It's been a perfect day for stitching inside, reflecting on the gifts of 2013. I'll start the year here with some images that didn't make it to the blog last year.

Ellis started Kindergarten in his Thumb and Pinky finery.


I stitched some special orders.










I made a robot costume. And it rained. A lot.


Ellis learned to take a selfie.



We hosted Thanksgiving dinner for my parents and dear friends, and the food was awesome!




Christmas came and we enjoyed every second of it. (Well, not every second, but I didn't take any pictures of the lousy parts!)













And Illinois passed Marriage Equality and Sarah and I got engaged!



I also started using my crummy phone more often to take pictures, so I didn't have much to blog about. Luckily, Christmas brought me a new, sweet phone with a great camera. I have much hope for my photography future.

2014, we can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment